Active Loan provides loans of USD 5000 – 600,000 which can be set up in 1 – 15 years depending on loan amount. The effective interest rate is from 3.70% up to 26.90% and is determined by your credit rating.
Active Loan cooperates with Good Finance, which in practice means that your application is actually processed by Good Finance, not by Active Loan itself. So it doesn’t matter which of these intermediaries you make your application for, it is still handled by the same people.
About the loans in short
- Loan amount: USD 5000 – 600,000.
- Maturity: 1 – 15 years.
- Money in the account: Usually 2 – 4 days if you sign your loan agreement with BankID. The money is certainly paid out after 1 – 3 days, but then it usually takes a day before they reach the customer’s bank account.
- Annual interest rate: 2.95 – 24%, effective interest rate 3.70 – 26.90%.
- Fees: The loans brokered through Active Loan have a setup fee of USD 495 and a fee of USD 35 / month.
- UC: Yes, but Active Loan only takes one UC despite up to 13 banks and credit companies taking part in your application.
- Signing with BankID: Yes.
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 08: 30-18: 00, Friday 08: 30-16: 00, Saturday closed, Sunday 10: 00-14: 00.
- Owner: Good Finance AS Norway, but applications are handled by Good Finance AB, which also handles applications made by Favoritlån and XFinans .
- Income requirement: USD 10,000 / month.
- Age limit: 20 years.
- Payment note ok: No, despite the fact that three of their partners actually do.
- Other: Fixed income is required.
Visit Active Loan
Why Active Loan?
There are several benefits to applying for Active Loan:
- Like other loan intermediaries, Active Loan only accepts a single UC despite being sent out to several credit companies. If you had applied for a loan from several lenders to compare the bids yourself, several inquiries with UC had been registered on you.
- If you have a good credit rating, you can come across a really cheap loan because the effective interest rate is not higher than 3.70%.
- You can borrow up to USD 600,000 if Active Loan considers that you can repay the loan.
Okay, as you can see there are nice benefits with Active Loan, but there is some benefit to applying for them instead of Good Finance. No, it does not matter at all since all applications are still processed by Axo.
Who are they really?
Although Active Loan is a brand new brand in Sweden, it has existed in Denmark for quite some time. There they market and collaborate with Basisbank A / S and now they run the same concept in Sweden but with Good Finance instead. Their concept is quite simple: Under their own brand, they market others’ services and the applications made on their website are processed directly by the companies with whom they partner. Their main task is to appear so that their partners get more customers, as simple as that.
Furthermore, we would like to add that Active Loan indirectly collaborates with 15 lenders and what they are you can see in our review of Good Finance .